Thursday, July 24, 2008

EFY 2007


EFY was so much fun! I went in August 13-17th at BYU idaho. It was very hot up there and I wished I would have brought a fan to cool me down in the appartment. but I had an amazing time! I made many friends, the lessons and teachers were awesome and I've many memories that will be hard to forget!



This picture,>>>>>, is everybody in my company. There was over 200 people there at that EFY group that week. I like the smaller groups. You get to meet more people that way.

I'm on the first row sitting down on the chairs.












This picture,<<<<, was on the day that we had the competitions and our skit. VERY FUN!
Brittan, >>, was involved in a water fight we had that day. :)



These are my best friends that I made up there. I'm on the left, then Maren is in the middle and Elise in on the right. Those two were hilarious and they both live in california.

This is me, Kevin and Lauren. EFY was so amazing!

2 comments:

Nate said...

hey you look cute in these pics slash thanks for telling me you have a blog!!! oh well

Kimber Erin said...

lol! sorry bro! no one really knows I have one expect for a few people. I dont really know how to send the shout out!